The new generation of salt-water-iron batteries. We are an authorized seller and installer for Aquion Energy; and installed the first Aquion Energy Aqueous Hybrid Ion battery system in Australia. AHI’s batteries suit any renewable off grid and micro grid systems, telecom systems and residential solar storage systems, both grid connected or off grid. AHI batteries are very robust, safe, cost effective, sustainable, and highly efficient, by far out performing any existing battery storage system on the market.
Aquion Batteries have cradle to cradle certification, the only green battery currently in the market place.aquion-s-line-c2c-bronze-certificate
NOW, we are offering the two following products:
Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI) battery stacks S30 2.4 kW 48VDC.
Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI) battery module M110 25.5 kW 48VDC.
Note: Stacks and module can be paralleled to any size of bank.
- Very high cycle life at 100% DoD > 3000 cycles (50% DoD > 5000 cycles).
- Wide operation temperature -5 to 40°C ideal for Australian climate
- Round Trip C E efficiency >85% at 20 hour discharge, 30°C.
- Extremely abuse tolerant – .Self-balancing – Minimal degradation
- No single failure can bring string to open circuit.
- Safe chemistry – not flammable, explosive or corrosive
- No dangerous or toxic components.
- Environmentally benign materials.
- No corrosive acids or noxious fumes.
- Better value than FLA or Li-ion.
- Low cost dollar per cycle.
- No active management or regular maintenance.
Rated ISTA Testing Tested to ISTA 6B, MADE IN THE USA.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE SODIUM ION BATTERIES FROM AQUION ENERGY(AHI) GO TO BLITZABILITY.COM.AU